What is Cardio Tennis?
Cardio Tennis is a new, fun group activity featuring drills to give players of all abilities an ultimate, high energy workout. Taught by a teaching professional, Cardio Tennis includes a warm-up, cardio workout, and cool down phases. If you are looking for a great new way to get in shape and to burn calories, you must try Cardio Tennis.
Benefits of Cardio Tennis
- Participants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone.
- It is much more fun than working out on a machine or other fitness activities.
- You get short cycles of high intensity workouts and periods of rest, almost like interval training.
- It is a fun, group activity where players of all abilities enjoy tennis together.
- While you are playing tennis, the focus is primarily on getting a great workout.
- You naturally improve your game because you hit so many balls and repeat various shots.
Get Kids Moving with Cardio Tennis for Kids
Cardio Tennis for Kids is a group play activity featuring action-based tennis drills and games for children ages 8 to 14 of all ability levels, emphasizing movement and fun using music and pedometers. Using age-appropriate equipment, the CT4Kids environment develops tennis and athletic skills while improving health and fitness. CT4Kids is designed to invigorate children’s tennis programming and will provide an option to help fight childhood obesity.
Classes are now being formed. Please contact Tony directly for more info.
Click Here To Register!