Grant Park Junior Development Tennis Program
Registration is now open for our spring 2017 JR. Development Tennis Program continuing the week of March 06th which will include an eight week session of tennis offered on Monday and Wednesday afternoons (You choose either day for a total of eight 60 minute group sessions) Programs will include all age/ability levels. (Players will be divided into appropriate age/ability levels depending on previous tennis experience)
Our Kick-Start Junior Academy Program program for intermediate players ages 8-12 will be held from 5:30-7:00 Monday and Wednesday afternoons in which each registered player must attend two days (90 minute session) each week for an eight week session.
Each 60-90 minute session will include a minimum of six and limited to a maximum of eight participants per instructor. A wait list will be formed for all those registrations received after each class is filled.
Please remember to enroll your child early this season!
Weeks of March 06 – May 08th
(Any rain-outs will be rescheduled at the end of the current session.)
MONDAY START TIMES/AGES
* Monday 3:30 and 4:30 start times for ages 4-10 Cost: $179 (One weekly 60 minute session)
* Monday 5:30-7:00 Kick-Start Junior Academy Program (Ages 8-12) 90 minute session Cost: $365
WEDNESDAY START TIMES/AGES
* Wednesday Early Dismissal Tennis Program (extended 120 minute session) 3:30-5:30 for ages 4-10 Cost:$279
*Also 60 minute sessions beginning 3:30 & 4:30 for ages 4-10 ($179)
* Wednesday 5:30-7:00 Kick-Start Junior Academy Program (Ages 8-12) 90 minute eight week session.
• Minimum of six participants per 60 minute session.
• Maximum of eight participants per Instructor
*Each session will be limited so PLEASE remember to SIGN UP EARLY!
Coach Tony and his professional staff strive to know everyone by name and take a personal interest in each student. If you want your children to have a positive tennis experience, where the tennis is serious but FUN, sign up and reserve a space NOW as there is limited availability.